Sole People Profile
Date: 18-07-2020 10:00
Type: Other
Section: Adults

Saturday 18th July marked a day for Ealing Trailfinders 1871 players to say thanks to the NHS for their continued support and work throughout these unprecedented times! The 1871 players came to the club (whilst socially distancing) with the aim of running 188km, which is equivalent to a lap around the M25, within 12 hours and setting a target of £5,000 in sponsorship.

During the day 63 people joined to run the distance, aging from 16yrs to 60+ and they assisted in helping to exceed the 188km target by the early afternoon, but then continued with a new target of 250km. They managed to cover the whole distance in 10 hours, which is the equivalent of the distance between Trailfinders to Manchester, finally running 257km.

Over £6,000 was raised by the end of the day with 75% will go to the West London NHS Trust and the other 25% going to the club.

David Brathwaite

Event Photos 4
There are no comments here yet!
Would you like to write the first one?
Write a comment